Suki Jezz Top 5 coffee shops to enjoy local coffee in Malaysia

I still miss the taste of the old times local coffee, and it cannot be compared with the StarBucks imported coffee. And almost every morning, I will just grab the 3-in-1 less sugar white coffee in the office, whilst exploring the local coffee shop for real nice coffee.



Here is the list that I will recommend, now wait, let me find the information from my Instagram first....






1) Mei Kee coffee shop, Kampong Baru Ampang. Luckily, it is still the local chinese who made the enriched nicely brewed ice-coffee.

*I am sorry, I am unable to trace the address from google, but the landmark is the first coffee shop after you pass by Mei Keng Fatt. Next to Mei Kee, is also another coffee shop.






2) Summer Feel, Taman Midah (only in the morning)

Also done by the aunty as coffee maker, where if you want 'gao gao', your coffee will be really super bitter, and super nice! only available in the morning.

Add: Summer Feel Cafe, Jalan Midah Besar, Taman Midah, 56000 Kuala Lumpur


3) Hainam coffee in One Stop Cafe

Besides offering their superb Hailam Coffee, their fruit juices are truly fresh as well.

Cafe name: One Stop Cafe 大家乐咖啡店 Jalan Ipoh, KL Address: Jalan Tekukur, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


4) Hai Lam coffee in Thong Kee coffee shop, Pandan Indah

Must go, their coffee, ying yang coffee mix with tea, and toasted bread are awesome!

17&19, Jalan Pandan Indah 1/23E Pandah Indah, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia









Sun Yuan Loong, Ipoh coffeeShop. I am surprised. There are many versions of the name: sun yuen loong, then sun yuen foong, or similar names pop up, luckily i recognize the coffeeshop exterior design, this is the one that I had went to:







Add: KEDAI KOPI SUN YUAN LOONG
Corner shop on Medan Bendahara 2,
31650 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.



I used to like Old Town White Coffee (franchise shops) till the quality is really unpredictable. Probably because they use foreigners to make coffee for us.

As for imported coffee, my favourite is cappuccino, and I enjoy cappuccino from La Bodega and Antipodean only.

*****


Hey ya! Thanks for dropping by....do you have any comments or thoughts after reading my blog? I always love 2-way communication, do leave a comment in the comment box below, alright? Thanks!

Enjoy Life in Good Ways,
Suki Jezz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESTORAN CHAN HAINAM KOPITIAM 赞记海南冰 yulek cheras - petai char keoy teow, hainam coffee

CANAI HE&ME Malaysia product review

少康跌打医草局 中医师 Tabib Cina Siew Hong, chow Tit tar - Chinese medicine practitioner